- Western Sydney University Ally Network Mardi Gras Parade Float Chair (since 2015)
- Western Sydney University Ally Network Co-convenor (2015 – 2017)
- Public Health Association Australia Women’s Health Special Interest Group Co-convener (since 2015)
- Member – Centre for Health Research (Western Sydney University, since 2014)
- Badanami Indigenous Tutorial Scheme and Alternative Entry Liaison (Western Sydney University, since 2014)
- Expert funding proposal peer reviewer for WOTRO Science for Global Development of the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) – Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Programme (2015)
- Assistant to the Editor (2010 – 2011) and Consulting Editor (since 2015) for the Journal of Psychology in Africa.
- Book Review Editor for the Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling (since 2011).
- Reviewer for BMC Public Health, Sexuality and Disability, International Journal of Social Science Studies, Journal of Psychology in Africa, Sociology and Anthropology, Population Health Congress 2015, Sage Open Article Editor, Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
- Expert speaker and panelist for Haemophilia Australia’s 16th Australian & New Zealand Haemophilia Conference in Sydney (October 22nd 2011).
- Consultant and guest educator on Young Women and Holistic Sexual Health at the Armidale Waldorf Steiner School (March 2012).
- Founding member of the reformulated University of New England’s Academic Women’s Support Network (March 2012).
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse? What does that even mean? Festival of Provocative Ideas@ St Marys Senior High School, Penrith NSW (June 2016)
- Australian Medical Students Association’s (AMSA) 12th annual Global Health Conference (GHC) (August 2016)
- Expert panelist for the Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association screening of “Being Gay and Christian” (February & April 2016)
- Expert panelist for the Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council’s event: Sexual appetites, ethnic stereotypes, and racism in our Women’s LGBTIQA communities (January 2016)
- 3CR Interview: Women, sex and culture: Zimbabwe to Australia (June 2015)
- Expert commentator for Buro 24/7 Australia for Beyond Bruce Jenner: is 2015 the year of transgender recognition? (May 2015)
- #NeWSUnites: SydneyGay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade 2015 Float Video
- Invited guest on Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) Insight discussing cross-cultural understandings of sexuality and virginity (May 2013). Expert contributor for The Feed (2015) and Insight (2013-2014) on SBS.
- Guest speaker on Sexual Wellbeing and Ageing for Older Women in Australia on ABC New England North West’s (NSW) Morning Show with John Hyde (April 2012).
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) Australia, Research Assistant for Matchbox Pictures’ Sex: An Unnatural History, August 2010, Sydney, Australia.